- Added support for resolutions:
1680x1050 (sort of)
- Added card counter and percentage of chance to draw a particular card.
- No longer checks for duplicates when loading top image.
- "Reset marked card" button now resets cards as intended.
- "Duplicate card sensitivity" granularity increased. Scale 0 to 100, default 30.
- Fixed this http://i.imgur.com/2eK7B41.jpg black button bug (I hope).
- Marked card no longer reset to unmarked on "Scale up/down" and on "Load Bottom Image..".
- Renamed "Reset all" button to "Remove deck" since that is what it accually did.
- "Reset marked cards" button created over the "Hide/Show buttons" button. It looks lika a recycle sign and will set all cards to unmarked.
- Mouse over tooltip for "Reset marked card". button and "Hide/Show buttons" button.
- Made duplicate card sensitivity changable since som had problems with duplicate not beeing detected. Please report what sensitivity level works best for you. Scale 1 to 10, default 3.
- New supported resolution: 1680x1000 (Sorry, battle.net was down and that was all the screenshot resulotions I had to work with).
- Can load two screenshots on an HearthStone deck and merge them together to make a complete deck.
- Deck is scalable from 20% to 100%.
- Cards can be marked as drawn by clicking the "-" button next to the card.
- Only support 1920x1080 and 1366x768 screenshots right now. More resolution support is planned.